Executive coaches are not for the meek. They’re for people who value unambiguous feedback. All coaches have one thing in common, it’s that they are ruthlessly results-oriented.
FAST COMPANY Magazine
About Learning uses the Time To Think Coaching Process. Thinking Environment Coaching has been described by coaching experts as one of the most effective client-centred coaching methods on the market. It puts independent thinking of the client first in its aims.
This method allows clients truly to think for themselves:
- To go beyond dependence on the coach’s views, guidance or analysis
- To come up with ideas, directions, understanding and solutions for themselves that can be staggeringly accurate, imaginative and practical
Through coaching we explore a variety of topics or issues with you such as:
- Your role and style as a leader
- Self leadership and how to increase your emotional health and resilience
- What you can do to improve as a leader of others
- Undertaking new ventures or roles
- Managing change successfully in self and in organisations
- Dealing with disappointments and failure
- Improving communication
We may use profiling tools or assessments (e.g. the Enneagram or LSI) to assist in developing self awareness.