A 2 day course introducing practical, business applications of the Thinking Environment
The Foundation Course is an opportunity to experience the power of the Thinking Environment through 11 practical, business applications of the Ten Components.
Aims and Objectives
- To explore the ways everyday work and business communication structures such as meetings, dialogue, discussion, consultation, presentations, facilitation, interviews, resolving conflict, and working with colleagues and staff can be transformed into clear-thinking, invigorating, positive experiences
- To discover the high quality thinking these ten behaviours produce
- To discuss the importance of this expertise for working superbly as colleagues, leaders and teams
- To see The Thinking Partnership Session and its effectiveness in producing thinking breakthroughs
- To explore in depth a Component of your choice, and its challenge for you in becoming a Thinking Environment in your work and life