ONLINE EVENT About Learning Conversation: Starting the year with focus & inspiration
A 90-minute online event for professionals seeking to meet, connect and share ideas. Seats are free but limited.
About Learning Conversations apply Thinking Environment® methodology to bring small groups of peers together to connect online, give and receive support, gain external input and progress their thinking on topics of common interest.
The conversation topic for January is: Starting the year with focus & inspiration
For most of us 2020 was, to say the least, disruptive. Plans were cancelled and our usual routines thrown out the window.
When the only certainty is uncertainty, how do we approach the year ahead with focus and inspiration?
Join Catherine Duvel and Ingrid Slater at the next About Learning Conversation to:
- Experience an environment that supports clear and creative thinking
- Replace limiting assumptions with realistic and liberating possibilities
- Take away new focus and inspiration for the year ahead
This event is for:
All business people in the Asia Pacific region who are interested in:
- Connecting with diverse professionals and sharing ideas
- Experiencing a Thinking Environment
- Learning techniques to improve meetings, in-person and online
- Participating in an energising and connecting conversation
What’s the commitment?
There is no financial cost however you will be expected to:
- Show up on time and for the full 90 minutes
- Participate in the conversation and share your perspective
- Treat all participants with respect and keep all that is shared confidential
When and where?
- Date: Thursday 28 January 2021
- Start Time: Midday in Sydney & Melbourne, 2pm in NZ, 9am in Perth & Singapore
- Where: Online via zoom
I’m in! How do I book?
Zoom details and instructions to participate in this online event will be emailed to you.
About the Thinking Environment®
About Learning Conversations provide an opportunity to experience a Thinking Environment, a powerful process proven to generate authentic connection, idea generation and best quality thinking. Developed by Nancy Kline, the process is based on the following two observations:
- The quality of everything we do depends on the quality of the thinking we do first.
- The quality of our thinking depends on the way we treat each other while we are thinking.