Do you want to become a professionally qualified Time to Think Facilitator?
The Facilitator Course is delivered online via a series of interactive workshops. Following the course you will further develop your skills via a fully supported practcum. The Thinking Environment Foundation Course is a prerequisite.
Time To Think Facilitators are qualified to deliver Thinking Environment group processes including Transforming Meetings™ to groups and organisations AND to design bespoke training and deliver facilitation based on these principles.
- Qualification Pathway: Foundation Course > Facilitator Course + Practicum
- Prerequisite: Thinking Environment Foundation Course
- Course Dates: 20, 21 October & 27,28 October & 25 November
- Session Times: 10:00 to 15:30 Australian EST
- Format: Participatory online workshops via zoom
- Course Teachers/Supervisors: About Learning founder, Catherine Duvel and fellow Time To Think faculty member Candice Smith
- Group size: Maximum 6 people
- Fees: AUD $3, 330 + GST, Concessions available
- Further information & bookings: contact email@example.com
The Time to Think Facilitator Course teaches how to professionally present eight of the applications of a Thinking Environment®. These are Thinking Pairs, Dialogue, Rounds, Open Discussion, Meetings, Bespoke Facilitation, the Time to Think Council and Presentations, first introduced on the Foundation Course.
It teaches these applications from a deep understanding of the Ten Components of a Thinking Environment, offering everything in more depth than on the Foundation Course. This grows participants’ understanding of how to create and ‘be’ a Thinking Environment for those around them. It offers profound insight into how organisations benefit as they become environments for truly independent thinking.
Over the subsequent six to twelve weeks, participants develop their skills during a fully supported practicum and learn to successfully embed the applications in meetings and beyond.
For further information please contact us