ValueYou™ Appreciation Cards
“We are good. We are all the qualities good embodies. It is time we reclaimed them in others. When we do, we can think for ourselves. And when we do that, we begin to free the world.”
Nancy Kline, Time to Think®
Created to motivate and build confidence and self esteem
Working with teams and individuals over the years I’ve noticed people are not comfortable giving appreciation readily, or have the vocabulary to keep noticing and naming qualities and behaviours they value and appreciate in others.
My training in the Thinking Environment created an awareness of the importance of cultivating the ability to give appreciation regularly, and further studies in Neuroscience have confirmed the importance of this simple part of giving feedback, and how receiving appreciation impacts positively on creating connection, confidence and motivation.
There is also research that shows how wellbeing and life satisfaction is strengthened when we cultivate the ability to notice and focus on what we appreciate and value daily.
I created the ValueYou™ Appreciation Cards to encourage and nurture the ability to notice and acknowledge all there is to appreciate daily, and to expand vocabulary to recognise and acknowledge more amazing qualities in people.
The 7 applications are valuable exercises that can be used for self-development or with coaching teams and individuals.
The benefits of cultivating an Appreciative Focus
- Improved well-being and energy
- Healthy self-awareness and compassion
- Strengthened bonds and connections
- Gratitude for all that is good and going well
- Increased confidence to think independently and with courage; fostering breakthrough thinking
The ValueYou™ Appreciation Cards
Appreciation is a transformative gift.
Neuroscience research and studies show that we grow most when we focus on our strengths and constructive qualities. Learning rests on our feeling worthy, our valuing what we do well and less on what we do reactively.
The ValueYou™ Appreciation Cards encourage and nurture the ability to notice and acknowledge all there is to appreciate daily, and to expand vocabulary to recognise and acknowledge more amazing qualities in people. The 7 applications are valuable exercises that can be used for self-development or with coaching teams and individuals.
- 66 cards with 216 Qualities with 216 Incisive Questions™
- The 216 Qualities are the emotionally healthy qualities for each of the 9 Types in the Enneagram personality profiling system
- Encourages optimum emotionally healthy qualities
- Each quality has an Incisive Question which opens the mind to play rather than obey. It often results in concrete, powerful insights and action. Asked many times, it yields new, valuable results
- Full instructions for applying to Teams, Groups, Coaching, Forming Trust, Valuing the goodness in Life
If you would like to buy 5 or more decks, please contact us.
LEARN MORE ABOUT